Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My course progress to date


To date, I’ve taken two classes through Kansas State University. I took Introduction to Dietetics this past summer, 2012 and Biochemistry in the fall.  This spring semester, I am taking Accounting (online though my local community college), Environmental Issues in Hospitality and Human Nutrition.  From this point on, I will be taking 2-3 classes each semester.  I am really looking forward to the nutrition courses!

I took the majority of the science courses at my local community college.  I would highly recommend taking as many classes as possible at the community college before starting the nutritional coursework.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I saw your post on the AND website on the student community so I figured I'd come check out your page. I'm also taking classes through Kansas State online and it looks like we will have Environmental Issues in Hospitality together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kayla! Thanks so much for your post! What a small world! So glad you mentioned this. Are you working toward becoming a dietitian as well?

      Delete
  2. I am! I have a previous bachelors degree in Marketing so a lot of credits transferred and all I really need to take is the nutrition courses. I have a 6 month old that I stay home with so online courses were pretty much my only option. I love it so far! I saw you're taking Human Nutrition this semester. I had it last semester and I really enjoyed it. Dr. Lindshield does an amazing job and I felt like I was actually sitting in the classroom. If you have any questions about his class feel free to email me. kayla.beltowski@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete