Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mid-semester

Well, it's been awhile since I've written anything about my classes and that's because they are keeping me very busy!  As mentioned earlier, I am taking Human Nutrition and Environmental Issues in Hospitality.  Between the two, I am definitely spending more time on the Human Nutrition class.  It's very interesting but has required a lot of studying.  The first half of the Environmental class has focused on getting ready for the ServSafe exam which I am taking next week.  I will be glad when that exam is overwith as the certification lasts 5 years!  It seems as if there are lots of little tidbits of info. that for some reason are hard to put to memory such as temperatures, diseases related to foodborne illness, etc.  The semester is halfway over and it is going quickly. I am going to try to to write more over the next few weeks, at least more than I have been!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment