Sunday, January 27, 2013

One week down!

My classes started last week!  I am excited and nervous at the same time.  I think that they will be a lot of work but I am ready after an almost two month break.  I think that I am going to enjoy my Human Nutrition class!  While it's a lot of information, it's everything that every aspiring dietitian should know so bring it on!  My Environmental Issues in Hospitality class should be fine.  A large part of the course is getting ready for the SafeServ exam.  I actually took this exam about 20 years ago but obviously need to take it again.  It's a lot of common sense but a lot of information.  Accounting..not so excited about this class but hopefully the time will fly and all three courses will be overwith before I know it!  Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment